New Footage Released of Animal Abuse at Fair Oaks Farms – extended cut
Animal Recovery Mission, the organization who conducted the undercover investigation at Indiana’s Fair Oaks Farms, today released an extended 1 1/2 hour video with new footage of animal abuse.
A misinformation campaign originating from a Facebook user in Russia was spread by supporters of Fair Oaks and the dairy farming industry which made wild and false allegations that the undercover videos were staged and that investigators were the ones responsible for the abuse. This extended cut video should answer any skepticism people had about the authenticity of the footage or the motives of the investigators.
These undercover investigators are heroes. They have exposed the dark and hidden truths of the dairy industry and their actions give hope that some day these cruel and inhumane practices can come to an end.
If you have watched these videos and want to know what you can do to help, here are a few practical things you can do immediately:
1. Share the footage with friends and family on social media.
2. Participate in one of the planned protests going on around Indiana and Chicago (follow our events page HERE)
3. Write letters to your child’s school if they participate in field trips to Fair Oaks and urge them not to take the children there. You can find a sample letter within this Facebook group.
4. Gain additional information by Googling “dairy cruelty” to understand the full scope of the problem and how it isn’t just isolated to Fair Oaks but prevalent throughout the dairy industry. Share this new found information with your friends. Here is a great video that covers the topic well.
5. Consider alternatives to dairy products. There are many different kinds of healthy and delicious plant-based milks and cheeses available. We promise if you try them you will find some you love! You’ll have the added benefit of knowing you are no longer participating in such a cruel industry.